Tuesday, April 12, 2011

IM BACCKKKK!!!!


Salaam....

well to day is 12th april 2011....mm i didnt really post anything for a year...gosh.. anyway....in a month time il be married.....from miss to mrs....hmm sound adult...but what to do...it happens..

til today...i;ve bought whatever needed for the hantaran including quran and sejadah...only 1 more thing left.groom's ring... :(...seems like my fiance havinng dificulties in choosing wedding ring...its ok...stil got a monthh to go... ;)...anyway for those who just reading my blog...i got engaged last year 27th of february 2010... :) and im getting married on 21st may 2011..a day before my 24th birthday... can guess my birthdate now?? hehe... well im sure.. u all wanna know how i met my fiance...its a almost 10 years relationship...if im 24 now..so 9years ago...i was...?? ok...gtg...too sleepy..got class tomoro...will elaborate bout myself soon...keep coming back k...il post whatever happened in this that made me who i am today... :) don worry ..il post my wedding pictures too once im married... :p heheheok tc gudnite...salaam..

No comments: