Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tired....

Salaam...

hello..how r u ppl? :) today was quite tiring day for me.....i had a gr8 fall yesterday..and the day b4 yesterday...looks lik il keep falling till the day im married...hhehe.

today i went to see my wedding photographer...saw the quoatation..very reasonable...he happens to be my sister's and my fiance's schoolmate...childhood frens...so its an advantage for me...his work sooo amazing...cant wait for my turn..

tomoro early morning i need to be at campus at 8am..argghh..got event...'TAI-CHI'... after that need to go klang...and then..brickfields to check out the bridal and then come back..work out for the hall..OMG..

this weekend my fiANCE and me are goin to 'KURSUS KAHWIN'...i know its late...but...it happens...

last week
1) i went to WEDDING COTTAGE at subang and odered my doorgift...i wont post the picture til the day comes..hehe...still suprise..

2) i took my wedding saree..worth of RM 2800...i just cant wait to wear it... :)

3) sunday was my last day of shopping for the 'hantaran'...i bought everything ,,,all done...so relieved...

ook guys...gtg...its late...i dn wanna oversleep lik how i did yesterday....
alrite....goodnight,,and salaam... :) sweet dreams

1 comment:

KaniRaja said...

Hello Im Kani How r u Da