Tuesday, April 26, 2011

too late..argghh

SalaAM guys..

well..all i can say for now is that im happy and relieved that my mom is back from india..its less than a month for nikaah...and trust me..i havent go to my kursus kahwin.. :( i seriously dunno what else to say..i know ..i know tht im late..but..hmm hope evrythg goes well..anyway.. nw im a big dilemma..supossedly my wedding reception is on 24th june 2011(friday) ..it was on friday cz i couldnt get hall..nw many of my relatives complaining y is the dinner after a month...y not earlier..aft preparing for it 6months..nw evry1 voicing out..with less than a month time..i didnt print card for nikaah,,,only dinner..nw i have to rush evrythg... :( ..still looking around wher i can get hall on weekends..just praying evrythg will settle down asap.. i know it will..i have high hopes on ALLAH SWT..and i know he wnt let me down..ameen... anyway..last week i've choose my wedding card ..at a shop in SEMUA HOUSE ,MASJID INDIA..nice..not so grand ..not so simple..just nice..at 1st i wanted a hardcover ..but then..i realise end of the day...ppl gonna throw the card...y wanna spend alot just for a card unless u r really rich na..
based on my checklist..the only thing left to do is..
1) my kursus,form submission
2)reception confirmation
3)ordering laddu and jelebi
4)givng my sarry louse to sew
5)ordering flowers
6)decorating my hantarans
7)confirmng the draft for the wedding card
8)choose songs for nikaah and reception
9)plan fr tthe grand entrance of the bride and groom for the reception.
10)giving out invitations
11) cnt remember what else..but gt alot more..

OMG....so much to take care of within this 3weeks...PLS SAVE ME!!

No comments: